Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

I use mine a lot. Free travel from Sidcup to Finchley, Barnet, where I visit my 90 year old Mum every week. Will probably buy another car in a few months but I enjoy using London Transport occasionally.

...I just don’t like buses, or waiting for a bus. I got a new car over 12 months ago and it has 3,000 miles on the clock. I tend to walk everywhere, the only time I used my pass was on the train. I imagine if you live around London you’d use one lots and my pub mates here in Liverpool use the bus a lot. I think i’m a bit of a snob when it comes to public transport but I fully accept it is a lifeline to many.

...I just don’t like buses, or waiting for a bus. I got a new car over 12 months ago and it has 3,000 miles on the clock. I tend to walk everywhere, the only time I used my pass was on the train. I imagine if you live around London you’d use one lots and my pub mates here in Liverpool use the bus a lot. I think i’m a bit of a snob when it comes to public transport but I fully accept it is a lifeline to many.
I prefer the train to buses and the underground. When I visit my mum I walk to Sidcup Railway station and from Finchley Central Underground station (even though it's not under ground) more for the exercise than a dislike of buses.

Likewise I dislike buses, but the pass comes in handy for the train between woolshire and Liverpool.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back