Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

....forgive me the indulgence, but my son & daughter-in-Law have just had their first child which means Mrs Eggs and I have our first grandchild. I can officially wear these;

View attachment 54055

Like a true Toffee Lady, Emily waited until City were top of the league before popping into the world.
Congratulations...and the best part is when they get too much / youve filled them full of sugar, etc you can give them back.
When all the complaints start, you can say serves you right, you were worse...and give them back sayin with straight face...dont know where they get it from, I blame the parents.
And the perennial grand parents favourite with sweets treats etc...don't tell your mum

I have three little ladies and one lad. The eldest little lady is 23! Congratulations all round, you will spoil her rotten.

...it must be truly lovely to have grandchildren of that age. Both my in-laws are going aged 90 and 86 so they are chuffed to have a great granddaughter. Like you, their grandchildren are grown up and they love the old folk to bits.

...it must be truly lovely to have grandchildren of that age. Both my in-laws are going aged 90 and 86 so they are chuffed to have a great granddaughter. Like you, their grandchildren are grown up and they love the old folk to bits.
My grandson was born and brought up in Nottingham but he insisted on supporting Everton like his grandad. Proud moment for me that. He's a season ticket holder now.

Money still talks, cigarettes worm their way back in.

The deal brings BAT back into Formula One, more than a decade after the British American Racing team was sold to Honda. McLaren said in a statement that the deal
“centred on accelerating BAT's transforming agenda, leveraging its portfolio of potentially reduced risk products, aiming to deliver the world's tobacco and nicotine consumers a better tomorrow”.

Great news, they must have made one that won't kill you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back