Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

New neighbors moved in over the road a couple of days ago. 8.15 am today a lad about 14 ( hers ? ) was banging and kicking hell out of the front door, woman opens the door in pjs and chases him down the hill, the two of them going like the clappers. Can’t wait for the housewarming.

New neighbors moved in over the road a couple of days ago. 8.15 am today a lad about 14 ( hers ? ) was banging and kicking hell out of the front door, woman opens the door in pjs and chases him down the hill, the two of them going like the clappers. Can’t wait for the housewarming.

Sounds like the Old Bill will be providing the house warming !

Sounds like the Old Bill will be providing the house warming !
a5e6bd_9ebb22da59b743a595039b7e5be22d10~mv2.jpg

Bringing the 'hooley bar' (halligan) to the party.

Good.
What you up to la.
No longer teaching. Went down me dad’s route and got a job as a sparky. Just finished my L2 and L3 2365 City & Guilds and I’ve got a job with an industrial team as an electrician’s mate. Looking to complete my AM2 and get my gold card, but that’s another year or so away at least...

Work has sent me on a mind numbing boring course near Wellingborough. Manager has booked me in a Travelodge on the sodding A14 near Kettering. Walked half a mile along a sodden ‘footpath’ earlier to cross a bridge into Kettering. Had some tea and a few beers, but not risking that path back in the dark, so taxi back for a tenner. Laying in bed watching Only Connect, contemplating a second day of banal useless information entering my brain.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back