Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have gone up a bit now. I admire the optimism dave but we'll need a miracle to get something here. Their midfield are just brilliant. All comfortable on the ball. Their movement. Always got 2 or 3 options for a forward pass because of their movement.

Then we have. Doucoure. Who looks like he's just been introduced to this round thing called a football.
They will match us for effort. And then their passing and movement will open us up.

I hope all of that wont happen and we find something from somewhere. But they are a cut above Everton on virtually everything.

They are just miles ahead of us. At Goodison with a backs to wall performance I would go in with hope, but at their place I think we'll get the absolute run around like you said.

Any win would be built around an outstanding defence so when it's confirmed Michael Keane once again makes the starting line up we might as well pack up and go home.

I think they have gone up a bit now. I admire the optimism dave but we'll need a miracle to get something here. Their midfield are just brilliant. All comfortable on the ball. Their movement. Always got 2 or 3 options for a forward pass because of their movement.

Then we have. Doucoure. Who looks like he's just been introduced to this round thing called a football.
They will match us for effort. And then their passing and movement will open us up.

I hope all of that wont happen and we find something from somewhere. But they are a cut above Everton on virtually everything.
As were Arsenal.

I've seen us written off in the last two away games and we got draws from them both.

I believe in horses for courses and we've been unbeaten in the last two down there. Sometimes a team just gets the feel for a venue.

The issue will be right back and what we do there.

@MikeH72 .....lost your tongue?

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 09.27.10.webp

Brighton Schmighton.

FFS you'd think these no marks were Pep's Barcelona the way they're elevated.

They're 6th in the table...a place we routinely would be in at some stage or another during most seasons not too long ago...and I never thought we were all that then.

Some people are scared of their own shadow.

As were Arsenal.

I've seen us written off in the last two away games and we got draws from them both.

I believe in horses for courses and we've been unbeaten in the last two down there. Sometimes a team just gets the feel for a venue.

The issue will be right back and what we do there.

kin hell. How many bring up that Arsenal game from 4 months ago. The new manager bounce game at Goodison with a gritty 1 nil win. Btw they battered us away from Goodison a few weeks after.
There is very little comparison to cling onto. Esp away from Goodison.

There is always hope though.

Brighton Schmighton.

They're 6th in the table...a place we routinely would be in at some stage or another during most seasons not too long ago...and I never thought we were all that then.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but we’re 19th.

I was asleep sadly. I think we will be relegated, but at no point have I said we are relegated with 4 games to go. No one is relegated with 4 games to go, not even Southampton, or Forest or Bournemouth or anyone else that’s been declared “gone” in the last few months.

Can you also confirm whether Calvert Lewin is retired?

Brighton Schmighton.

But we aren't routinely in that position, nor have we been for about 9 years? So why would that be relevant at all.

It's 19th vs 6th looking at 4th.

That's all that matters.

Brighton Schmighton.

Completely irrelevant. You might aswell say the 85 title winning side would beat them.

kin hell. How many bring up that Arsenal game from 4 months ago. The new manager bounce game at Goodison with a gritty 1 nil win. Btw they battered us away from Goodison a few weeks after.
There is very little comparison to cling onto. Esp away from Goodison.

There is always hope though.
...Brighton aren't Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back