Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely irrelevant. You might aswell say the 85 title winning side would beat them.
It isn't irrelevant when posters here seem determined to make Brighton a world beating outfit.

They'll get a game off us and they wont run out clear winners if they do win.

1-1.

An small apology would have done.

I think you also believe deep down that we’re going to be relegated, that’s why behind all your bullishness you’re put this narrative together that it’ll be the fans’ fault when we do.

We will be mathematically relegated next weekend if a handful of results go the way they’re expected to.

I think you also believe deep down that we’re going to be relegated, that’s why behind all your bullishness you’re put this narrative together that it’ll be the fans’ fault when we do.

We will be mathematically relegated next weekend if a handful of results go the way they’re expected to.

You asked where you'd said that we're already relegated...I provided your posts where you said EXACTLY that.

Just accept that in good grace and stop squirming about and looking to deflect.

You asked where you'd said that we're already relegated...I provided your posts where you said EXACTLY that.

Just accept that in good grace and stop squirming about and looking to deflect.

Not one of those posts says we are already relegated. But we will be sadly.

Not one of those posts says we are already relegated. But we will be sadly.
The three of them I provided had us IN the Championship next season according to you.

FFS. Stop digging, apologise and move on.

Un'kinbelivable this chutzpah from you.

...Brighton aren't Arsenal.

You brought up Arsenal as an example. Twice now.
This the same "brighton arent Arsenal" that battered Everton 4-1 at Goodison?

We get your point dave. Its fine for Everton fans to be concerned though. They are a very good side. And we're not.

Well unlike you, I don't want Everton to ever lose games and thus never want them to get relegated :)
lol lol lol

Yeah, I think we've all noticed how much you dont want Everton to win games. You're practically 'kin giddy whenever we get beat.

The three of them I provided had us IN the Championship next season according to you.

FFS. Stop digging, apologise and move on.

Un'kinbelivable this chutzpah from you.

Because I believe that next season we will be in the Championship. Tell you what, if we’re not then I will come on here and apologise to you.

It isn't irrelevant when posters here seem determined to make Brighton a world beating outfit.

They'll get a game off us and they wont run out clear winners if they do win.

1-1.

Nobody is. Stop the chest pumping. Its not impressing anyone or will change anything.

You brought up Arsenal as an example. Twice now.
This the same "brighton arent Arsenal" that battered Everton 4-1 at Goodison?

We get your point dave. Its fine for Everton fans to be concerned though. They are a very good side. And we're not.
I'm bringing up Brighton's massively overblown reputation and you're argiuing they're all they're cracked up to be.

That's basically it.

Utterly laughable too...the people who elevate this lot are the whingers who were scornful of Martinez's Everton team for circualting the ball a lot and dominating possession....apparently it's good again now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back