Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great side Brighton are. They remind me of the mid 80's Everton team. Plenty of skill, effort and a little bit of snide. We need to match them all over the park. Every game for us is a cup final now - or else every player will be forever known as being part of a team that got us relegated. It's still in their own hands - or boots - but the time for talking has passed and it's now time for action. Just rise to the occasion or die trying.

What a great side Brighton are. They remind me of the mid 80's Everton team. Plenty of skill, effort and a little bit of snide. We need to match them all over the park. Every game for us is a cup final now - or else every player will be forever known as being part of a team that got us relegated. It's still in their own hands - or boots - but the time for talking has passed and it's now time for action. Just rise to the occasion or die trying.
Apart from bigging up Brighton that wouldn't be a bad pre-game team talk

RS players visibly embarrassed by their so called fans behaviour. Scum describes many of them.
I absolutely get the tory thing but this is something else. My grandad who was red fought side by side with working class people from all over this country. He'd be turning in his grave with his so called fans booing the national anthem. Crass, classless disrespect.

I absolutely get the tory thing but this is something else. My grandad who was red fought side by side with working class people from all over this country. He'd be turning in his grave with his so called fans booing the national anthem. Crass, classless disrespect.
Shouldn't boo , just to stay separate from the RS if nothing else.
I want us to be the polar opposite to them.
Just stay silent.

Shouldn't boo , just to stay separate from the RS if nothing else.
I want us to be the polar opposite to them.
Just stay silent.
It’s getting booed by the away end mate, no question, and I’ve got no problem with it.

How can anyone be happy seeing all that entitles over expensive nonsense yesterday, when there are people not eating or able to turn the heating on in their homes due to the state of this country is beyond me.

LFC just shouldn’t have played the dirge yesterday - the club threw their fans under the bus and it was only going to end this way.

It’s getting booed by the away end mate, no question, and I’ve got no problem with it.

How can anyone be happy seeing all that entitles over expensive nonsense yesterday, when there are people not eating or able to turn the heating on in their homes due to the state of this country is beyond me.

LFC just shouldn’t have played the dirge yesterday - the club threw their fans under the bus and it was only going to end this way.
I didn't watch a minute of it yesterday.
But hope are fans just ignore the anthem.
Sing over it or something.

I didn't watch a minute of it yesterday.
But hope are fans just ignore the anthem.
Sing over it or something.

I only saw images on the news, and read some articles, but it seemed crass, over the top and irrelevant - a sick two fingers to the people the monarchy are supposed to serve.

I doubt the away end won’t boo tomorrow.

The coronation was essentially a London or southern affair. The further north you go the less interest in it. I agree with the earlier comment that it was a mistake to play the anthem at Analfield. It gave the gobshiites the chance to disgrace themselves and indirectly their club, and then our city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back