Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically we are getting beat tomorrow.

It would be one of the major premier league shocks of the season if we beat a top Brighton side away.

A draw would be an unbelievable result. Then we would need to beat Bournemouth and draw with wolves to stay up.

When was the last time Everton actually pulled out a surprising result. Im not going to include Arsenal at home. I wasnt that surprised by that. We've beat them last few years at Goodison and it was dyche first game effect.

Its a game like tomorrow. We just dont ever seem to pull out unexpected results.

When was the last time Everton actually pulled out a surprising result. Im not going to include Arsenal at home. I wasnt that surprised by that. We've beat them last few years at Goodison and it was dyche first game effect.

Its a game like tomorrow. We just dont ever seem to pull out unexpected results.
Chelsea last season? City away in December?

Beating Brighton at their place tomorrow would be a huge shock. Tbh I think we need to. We can't keep hoping these 3 points are going to come from a later fixture like Wolves away. We could easily lose that game as well.

And one of the 3 still won’t be Mina or Coady, he’ll put Godfrey or Holgate in there, if true anyway

Godfrey injured. Assume would be Coady.

Problem is he’ll want to shoe-horn McNeil into the team, which would mean a 5-4-1 and being outnumbered in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back