Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely get the tory thing but this is something else. My grandad who was red fought side by side with working class people from all over this country. He'd be turning in his grave with his so called fans booing the national anthem. Crass, classless disrespect.

Sorry but the national anthem is all about one unelected billionaire head of state and asking an imaginary man in the sky to save him. It should be receive boos and derision for that alone. If the anthem was about the country as a whole I could understand. One of the few things I can agree with RS fans on. We ought to be giving it the same treatment.

Last time on Everton vs Brighton..

Last time I saw this clip I ended up watching it repeatedly and kept gasping and sniggering and choking until my wife looked at me and asked, "Are you laughing or crying?" I was laughing but I understand her confusion.

And now I can't stop laughing at it again, from McNeil's woefully astray free kick at the beginning to Tarkowski's slapstick collision with Pickford at the end. I love this team.

I only saw images on the news, and read some articles, but it seemed crass, over the top and irrelevant - a sick two fingers to the people the monarchy are supposed to serve.

I doubt the away end won’t boo tomorrow.

I can completely see why people are compelled to boo, but tomorrow is all about our performance, let's not have any distractions.

Sorry but the national anthem is all about one unelected billionaire head of state and asking an imaginary man in the sky to save him. It should be receive boos and derision for that alone. If the anthem was about the country as a whole I could understand. One of the few things I can agree with RS fans on. We ought to be giving it the same treatment.
Sorry but I don’t agree with you., but you are entitled to your opinion, as I am mine

I reckon we’ve got a hard bumming coming tomorrow. Would love to be wrong but it’s gonna be merciless.

Last time I saw this clip I ended up watching it repeatedly and kept gasping and sniggering and choking until my wife looked at me and asked, "Are you laughing or crying?" I was laughing but I understand her confusion.

And now I can't stop laughing at it again, from McNeil's woefully astray free kick at the beginning to Tarkowski's slapstick collision with Pickford at the end. I love this team.
The Benny Hill version is definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back