Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. To quote the manager. This team has forgot how to win. Esp under him.

7 games without a win at this stage tells its own story. People can be positive and say we'll get the points we need but given our form and the fixtures we have coming it's far more likely we won't.

Away end sings Everton songs/boos all the way through the anthem, we win 3-0 to up our goal difference and Leicester and Forest get beat. It's about time we had a decent day.
don't ruin it by booing like the morons

Praying Brighton have a bad day bloody ell Brighton and they're smashing it and our massive club are wishing things like this horrendous situation

My expectations are so low that all I'm hoping for is a strategic substitution in like minute 58. I'm fairly sure that Mitoma alone could beat Keane and Tarkowski in a 1 v 2.

Last edited:

We’ve never been beaten in a 5.30pm Monday evening kick-off while wearing either of the first, second or third kits in a televised game. FACT.
It’s on.
It’s a good job you mentioned this, else I would have been tuning in for the final whistle.

Actually, hold on..

don't ruin it by booing like the morons
Yep, you’re right. Booing shows zero imagination.

Alternative lyrics def the way to go. Maybe something like, “you can shove your sausage fingers up yer…”?

Status
Not open for further replies.