Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche won't, but he should accept a large portion of the blame if he continues with the likes of Iwobi and Keane.

He's a footballing dinosaur who is too stubborn or just not capable of changing his ways.

This game is set up for 3 at the back and us to get them on the counter.

I'd be playing Mina and Coady alongside Tarkowski, knowing we'll likely need to play the same against City as well.

Onana and Gray in. A flexible 3511.

Pickford
Mina-Coady-Tarkowski
Patterson-----------------------------McNeil
Onana-Garner-Gueye
Gray
DCL​

Today’s fixtures will go a long way to telling us who will stay up and who will drop to the Championship. Hoping for a point, praying for three, expecting none.
Absolutely massive day. Need Fulham to stay as strong as they've been most of the season and they can easily turn over Leicester. Unfortunately we will probably have to watch Forest go four clear of us tonight though.

If that happens then we're done. We will not beat City or Wolves away, and that's what we'd need to do if we end up four points from safety tonight.

Dyche won't, but he should accept a large portion of the blame if he continues with the likes of Iwobi and Keane.

He's a footballing dinosaur who is too stubborn or just not capable of changing his ways.

This game is set up for 3 at the back and us to get them on the counter.

I'd be playing Mina and Coady alongside Tarkowski, knowing we'll likely need to play the same against City as well.

Onana and Gray in. A flexible 3511.

Pickford
Mina-Coady-Tarkowski
Patterson-----------------------------McNeil
Onana-Garner-Gueye
Gray
DCL​
I like this. Unfortunately Dyche is way too stubborn

I doubt he'll change anything. Iwobi MUST help Patto deal with Mitoma. Ripped the kid a new one at Goodison. Keane will play and has to concentrate 100% throughout. These lot will outrun us but if we can score and get a foothold, who knows. Our away support will be great as always. Just hoping and praying now. UTFT

1683533305979.png

Status
Not open for further replies.