Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobis first touch was to try to take it down with his chest. It bounced back 10 yards.
Like almost every ball he played after that, it went backwards.

If we are pleased with a point against Brighton with that performance then i would rather watch Corrie
Utterly boring

I think carlo played for a draw. Coleman comments after the match lean towards that too. I think people are annoyed that we made no real attempt to go for the win. This result does our European chances no good. Why amble over the line to finish 10th. Take the chance. Slip down the table giving europe a good go. We will slowly bore ourselves to 10th place in this frame of mind. Carlo the great is supposed to be managing our team. There is no difference between his football currently and big sam. None. I keep carlo hoping he can attract some talented players in the summer he gets till this time next season.

We have gone from scoring for fun at the top of the league, to beating everyone, to winning the Fa cup and qualifying in cl to settling for Europe to now hoping for europe

Coleman and Rodriguez only 2 players that can come away from that and say they left nothing in the tank.

Shocking the amount of players we have that just don't look comfortable on the ball, Davies which is worrying as he is a midfielder and Godfrey as good as he is defensively are poor on the ball same as Holgate. Very disappointing

they come from getting in the opposition half within 10 minutes of winning the ball. we go backwards, sideways, nowhere till they get 10 men behind the ball. I know the player's are poor but the buck stops with the manager, the tactics are crap.

Lucky point. I was relieved that they didn't score, as it felt inevitable that they would. Decent result considering the team we had out. If we can get a point against Spurs on Friday we still have a chance of getting into Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.