Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
One positive for the lad is that he is going to be in demand from the TV companies over here this summer for the WC as a pundit for the England game. If he comes across on the screen as he does on the pitch he will prove a very popular choice.
Speedy recovery Bryan.

Yep.

Martinez will be in demand also. I expect he'll be a regular on the BBC/ITV.

I know what you mean but a worse leg break to Ross hasn't impeded his career. Positive thoughts.

This is true, but it has been suggested Ross is scared to put a shift in defensively and put a foot in, if the same happens to Oviedo he has less of a chance of coming back as the player he was considering his position requires him to "put a foot in."

One positive for the lad is that he is going to be in demand from the TV companies over here this summer for the WC as a pundit for the England game. If he comes across on the screen as he does on the pitch he will prove a very popular choice.
Speedy recovery Bryan.
His English isn't good enough imo.

Off topic, but the man ITV/BBC will be falling over themselves to sign up as a pundit for the world cup will be Fergie.

On topic: We love you Bry. You are defo a cult hero for us already.

Be7o5-cIEAAaw2T.jpg

I am the only selfish one who wants him to skip the WC and come back for pre season? I can see him trying to play even not fully fit.
He is young enough for other WCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back