Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be7o5-cIEAAaw2T.jpg

so he's available for the derby then

This is true, but it has been suggested Ross is scared to put a shift in defensively and put a foot in, if the same happens to Oviedo he has less of a chance of coming back as the player he was considering his position requires him to "put a foot in."

Not disagreeing with you but I thought that was the case with Ross when he first came back from injury and he said that (as in going into a tackle) was something he had to overcome mentally. I might be way off on that though. Even so you're right, it's got to be a mental as well as physical rehabilitation for any player after an accident like Byran's.

Oh [Poor language removed], that's terrible. Feel even worse now. Does anyone know what operation he had? Did he have pins? As far as I know, if you get pins you're finished, so I really hope they've just set his leg.

don't think he has it til tomorrow mate, haven't people being saying it was a clean break? if so that's a positive. Isnt this the same injury barkley had?

Oh [Poor language removed], that's terrible. Feel even worse now. Does anyone know what operation he had? Did he have pins? As far as I know, if you get pins you're finished, so I really hope they've just set his leg.

I had a double fracture tib/fib and had a pin put in then removed 6mths later. Lots of rehab but ten years on and it's stronger than ever.

don't think he has it til tomorrow mate, haven't people being saying it was a clean break? if so that's a positive. Isnt this the same injury barkley had?

A break yes, but it was in three places and I think it involved more shattering of the bones. He was told pretty much immediately that it was unlikely he'd play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back