Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, he probably got NHS treatment and then very limited physio support. Bry will have expert treatment/physio every step of the way. As for your earlier statement about pins meaning he'll be finished, well not sure were you're getting that nonsense from. Seb Larrsson cam back after having pins inserted, and the only thing that surprised people when he came back, was that he came back without the pins being REMOVED.

Luckily I was in the forces at the time so received superb treatment at Headley Court and with the physios on base but you are right the treatment Oviedo will get will be second to none.
Pins are taken out routinely, plates usually left in. Keep the faith.

Falcao tweeted him wishing him well, he replied back and with "see you in Brazil"

He has been very positive on twitter tonight, hope they told him he will make it to the world cup

Falcao tweeted him wishing him well, he replied back and with "see you in Brazil"

He has been very positive on twitter tonight, hope they told him he will make it to the world cup

falcao is injured too though.

pure conjecture here but seeing how positive he is being he may well have been told an assessment of the injury so far and it isnt the worst case ie bone(s) shattered requiring lots of reconstruction. We wont know more til we get updates from him/club. As for pins=career ender, errr no. Its just one of the methods available to use to keep the bones in the correct position. Once it knits together the join will be stronger than the bits around it.

#prayforbry
#oviedobaby

falcao is injured too though.

Falcao's tweet "God makes possible the improbable! @Bryan_Oviedo lots of strength and work with the recovery! Big hug!"

Oviedo responded: "Amen, so it will be. See you in Brazil tiger, thanks and speedy recovery."

Falcao's tweet "God makes possible the improbable! @Bryan_Oviedo lots of strength and work with the recovery! Big hug!"

Oviedo responded: "Amen, so it will be. See you in Brazil tiger, thanks and speedy recovery."

Hope they both make it.

1010480_668741673184552_1998725675_n.jpg

"No matter how many times you fall, what matters is how many times you get back up"
- Bryan Oviedo (Instagram)

Am I the only one who can't tell how it happened?

It seems as though his opponent kicked through AFTER his leg broke (judging from the picture) so did it get caught in the turf?

I'm not looking to apportion blame here, just confused. I'm absolutely gutted for him too, he seems like a genuinely nice bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back