Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam McHale ‏@Macca26efc 22 hrs

who's that lad from Costa Rica, who's that lad we all adore, Oviedo is his name an he scored an won the game an Moyes isn't laughing anymore

I was devatated on Saturday. I had looked forward to the game all day and found myself struggling to watch after that horror injury. I just hope he makes as speedy a recovery as humanly possible. Would be great if we could go on and win the competition for him.

Get well soon Oviedo baby!

I know I said its only an injury, and I'm a child hearted frigger like but I do wish him health and a speedy return.

There was a photo in today's daily mail which made it look very much that Bryan's leg was stamped, unfortunately I do not know how to make a link to it.

That last photo looks not right, okay Bryan got his studs caught later but looks as though he was kicked from the back.

He was but it was a freak accident, the guy was aiming to kick the ball and Oviedo got in with a tackle so the guy kicked his leg by mistake. Total accident and I feel for the Stevenage lad as I bet he feels terrible for it despite it being a total accident.

After reading what Bryan said to the boys after he got injured I'd just like to say....

Whatever happens between now and the end of the season, (well maybe not in the unlikely event that we win the league), because of his selfless attitude and consummate professionalism, for his focus and dedication in the everton cause for his excellent, whole hearted displays and his legendary winning goal at old Trafford my vote for fans player of the season will go to Bryan.

Great team player, an absolute credit to the team and all our supporters.

Lol O.T.T perhaps

After reading what Bryan said to the boys after he got injured I'd just like to say....

Whatever happens between now and the end of the season, (well maybe not in the unlikely event that we win the league), because of his selfless attitude and consummate professionalism, for his focus and dedication in the everton cause for his excellent, whole hearted displays and his legendary winning goal at old Trafford my vote for fans player of the season will go to Bryan.

Great team player, an absolute credit to the team and all our supporters.

Lol O.T.T perhaps

Not at all OTT I reckon if you put it out there others will agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back