Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno mate, he's got Cl experience, he's a capped international, he's young and he can also play up the wing. As backup for baines go, you won't mind many better who'd be willing to sit on the bench all season and we can afford.

We have youth players that can do as well if he's as bad as I am reading, if he's not then I am made up.. Reserving judgement and I hope he is great but getting into the CL and National team in that league is perhaps not a great indicator the players quality... Its also not a sign that he's not good enough either... Fingers crossed Moyes has done it again.

A1o6aaNCcAARjKG.jpg

We have youth players that can do as well if he's as bad as I am reading, if he's not then I am made up.. Reserving judgement and I hope he is great but getting into the CL and National team in that league is perhaps not a great indicator the players quality... Its also not a sign that he's not good enough either... Fingers crossed Moyes has done it again.

I've never seen the lad play, like but we've bought better players from worse leagues before.

He has had a hair cut! Anyone know who the guy is next to him?

[h=3]Bill Ellaby - Player Liaison Manager[/h] Bill is the man charged with looking after the players off the field. He helps new signings settle in when they first arrive and sorts out the various requirements they tend to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back