Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN is wrong again, his fee is not £5 fu*king m. It is £1.2m.

I think I can explain. Agent phones Moyes : "Great news, FCK have agreed a fee of £5m !". Then he calls FCK : "Great news, Everton have agreed to pay £1.2m!". So we pay the agent £5m, he pays FCK £1.2m, agent pockets the balance, we get our man, and everybody's happy. Well, almost everybody ...

It's how transfer deals have been done since time immemorial.

Fck has announced their yearly result will improve with 1.2m..... however I guess it is after an expected replacement... that is how they usually announce it when they are selling players.... guess we must have paid 2m then as they just bid for a player valued around 0,5m+

Fck has announced their yearly result will improve with 1.2m..... however I guess it is after an expected replacement... that is how they usually announce it when they are selling players.... guess we must have paid 2m then as they just bid for a player valued around 0,5m+

1.2 + 0.5 = 2

You don't happen to work for my bank would you? Because it would explain a lot.

am i being cynical in thinking maybe kenwright planted the 5 mil seed and it spread like wildfire so that it would look like we spent all the rodwell money but in reality we would have 3-4 mil available to pay off debts with it but keep it all hush hush so fans think he's a decent bloke giving all the cash to moyes to spend?

News from the blue half of Merseyside now, from BBC Sport reporter Conor McNamara: "Everton have not only agreed a fee for the Costa Rican left-sided player Bryan Oviedo, they have also had a work permit approved for him in London this afternoon. But there's still some crossing of Ts and dotting of Is to finish that one off."

Need to wait for pics of him wearing a blue shirt.

am i being cynical in thinking maybe kenwright planted the 5 mil seed and it spread like wildfire so that it would look like we spent all the rodwell money but in reality we would have 3-4 mil available to pay off debts with it but keep it all hush hush so fans think he's a decent bloke giving all the cash to moyes to spend?

I'm the exact opposite. It's a well known fact we have constant financial problems cropping up. I'd have been more angry had we spent £5mil on a squad player than what the actual fee is. I really don't buy into a Kenwright conspiracy theory in this one.

Done deal according to SSN just then, breaking news.

Wearing a t-shirt and grey sports coat, with Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyle, going into the Park End reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back