Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A1o6aaNCcAARjKG.jpg

Oviedo: "Is that where the annexe was going to be?"

Fred the Doorman: "Dont fcuking ask lad, just dont..."

8 Africans comprising of 4 Nigerian (Yak, Yobo, Amo, Anichebe), 1 Ghanaian (Nyarko), 1 Egyptian (Said), 1 South African (Pienaar), 1 Ivory Coast (Bakayoko),

7 French (Distin, Gueye, Saha, Dacourt, Ginola, Madar, Plessis),

4 Australians (Cahill, Kearton, Neill, Bosnar), 4 Swedish (Limpar, Alexandersson, Linderoth, Wren), 4 Dutch (Drenthe, Heitinga, Westerweld, Attaveld), 4 Italian (Pistone, Materazzi, Ferrari, Pascucci), 4 Danish (Gravesen, Baardsen, Degn, Jacobsen),

2 Chinese (Li Tie, Li Wei Feng), 2 Belgian (Fellaini, Mirallas), 2 Russian (Kanchelskis, Bily), 2 Croatian (Jelavic, Bilic),

1 German (Wessels), 1 Slovakian (Mucha), 1 Spaniard (Arteta), 1 Polish (Warzycha) 1 Greek (Vellios), 1 Icelandic (Viddarsson)...

And surprisingly, not 1 player from Scotland... Oh no, wait...

Are you deliberatly leaving out Alchy van der mede ?

[h=3]Bill Ellaby - Player Liaison Manager[/h] Bill is the man charged with looking after the players off the field. He helps new signings settle in when they first arrive and sorts out the various requirements they tend to have.

He has a great job, i bet he could write an excellent book... I wonder how he got on with Drenthe and Van Der Meyde lol

SSN is wrong again, his fee is not £5 fu*king m. It is £1.2m.

Sky are only going on what the club is telling them. The club want everyone to believe it was £5m, it's blatantly obvious.

It's £1.2m (or at most £1.6m) and that has been confirmed by FCK - which they HAVE to do legally.

Everton are playing tricks with the numbers..

Ha, from The Guardian just now:

This pasting-in quotes thing has been going well, hasn't it? Let's slap up some more. Here's what's been falling out of the mouth of Costa Rica international Bryan Oviedo, freshly cashiered from Copenhagen and newly arrived at Everton:

"I am very happy for the opportunity I now get to play in the world's biggest league.

It's really hard for me to leave FC Copenhagen because the club has meant so much to me and my development.

I certainly could have seen myself at Copenhagen for a long time, but a switch to a historic club in the Premier League is a dream I can now fulfil.

I owe the club, my team-mates and the fans of FCK so much and I will miss them all."​

Oh dear. That span out of control a wee bit. By the end, he sounded like he was about to run himself a gin bath. Never mind, Bryan, it'll all seem better in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back