Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Everton â€￾@Everton
OFFICIAL: Everton have signed FC Copenhagen's Bryan Oviedo on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

A1pjAGNCIAEOHFd.png

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/08/31/everton-sign-bryan-oviedo

Everton have signed Bryan Oviedo from FC Copenhagen for an undisclosed fee.

The versatile left-sided player flew in on Friday afternoon for a medical before signing a four-year deal.

The 22-year-old Costa Rica international will provide competition for Leighton Baines at left back while also providing more midfield options for David Moyes.

After penning his contract, Oviedo told evertontv: “I am so very happy. This is a very good opportunity for me.

“The last two or three days have been very stressful and tiring but I am so happy now. I am feeling good and right now everything is positive.

“I know a lot about Everton. I watch Everton games and Premier League games on the TV and it is a very good league.â€￾

Oviedo, who has 13 international caps, has won the Danish league title, two Danish Cups and also played in the Champions League.

Blues assistant manager Steve Round admits the player has been on the Everton radar for some time.

He said: "In terms of him as a player he can fill in multiple positions for us, he will be a big asset if we can get him.

"He can play left-back left midfield and left wing, all the way down the left, which will help us and give us good cover in the squad.

"I have seen him on a regular basis, I have been abroad and watched him, as have all the scouts and the manager.â€￾

phil neville18â€￾@fizzer18

Welcome Brian Oviedo-watched him play last week looks top draw to me and he as the 2nd best stepover In the club!!!

Watching that interview, he says he's going back to Costa Rica for a couple of weeks to play for the national team.

They've got two World Cup 2014 qualifiers, at home to Mexico on Sept 7, and away to Mexico on Sept 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back