Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mirallas is fit Wednesday, having this lad on the left will cause Arsenal all sorts of issues down both wings. Won't happen though as he'll be on the bench as Pienaar will play there.

We need to be attacking as to win we have to score 2 as we can't keep a clean sheet

Pienaar has been awful but it's a bit early to talk dropping him TBH.

I'd play Kev off Jelavic and drop Mo back to CM with Gibson. Should see us dominate midfield that.

One of my worries was that with Oviedo on the left, Baines might be restricted. Funnily enough Baines had a stormer.

This whole 'underlap' lark works quite well when you've got someone at LM who can hug the touchline, drop back to LB and generally run very fast each way. I thought Oviedo and Baines were our top performers yesterday so perhaps it's a partnership worth trying out some more.

There was a point yesterday where he made a block from their left back near the Gwladys Street/Paddock corner flag and got a roar/round of applause for it. He then started clapping the crowd. Never seen anyone clap the crowd after making a block, it was boss.

There was a point yesterday where he made a block from their left back near the Gwladys Street/Paddock corner flag and got a roar/round of applause for it. He then started clapping the crowd. Never seen anyone clap the crowd after making a block, it was boss.

I seen this, it was like he just appreciated the support the fans were giving him.

I love him already. He seems a proper little footballer with good feet and plenty of pace.

How much did we pay for him again? about £2.5m? Looks to be a great deal.

what i'd like to see one game:

-----gibson--fellaini-----
mirallas--pienaar--oviedo
---------jelavic------

Remember we always take to the new guy. He has great potential but give him a few games to see how his overall game will help us. Pienaar needs to hit the bench for a game or two to recalibrate his enthusiasm for the game.

I'd like to see this when we play Arsenal...

Gibson Fellaini
Mirallas Barkley Oviedo
Jelavic

Pienaar is out of form. Osman, I don't rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back