Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second week on the run, are we very,very good or are the opposition absolutely rubbish. Are we making them look crap or what?

I didn't think we we're very good today tbh and Burnley played well.

Our quality showed through in a scrappy game that nobody had real control off.

Still was a brilliant 3 points and should kick start our season though.

I didn't think we we're very good today tbh and Burnley played well.

Our quality showed through in a scrappy game that nobody had real control off.

Still was a brilliant 3 points and should kick start our season though.

Spot on, we were much more in control against Villa and it wasn't comfortable today until our third went in.

A tough game. It's always difficult away especially playing against a team struggling at the bottom.

If I was offered 3-1 and drab match before kick off, I would have snapped your hand off!

Well in Eto'o and Rom. What amazing names to see on the score sheet. Makes you proud to be a blue!!

I wasnt relaxed until the 3rd. Thought we looked jittery at the back in the 2st half, and a better side would have punished us. But 2nd, we looked much more on it. Dunno if there was a change made, or Burnley couldnt keep their pressure up. Maybe a bit of both.

Oh, and they were snidey. A lot. Saw 4 or 5 Suarez like snide stamps, plus the elbow on Jags, none of which were picked up by the ref.

So hope the beauts go down now I have seen 90 mins of them, rather than the 5 or 6 on MOTD.

Evertons wingless wonders? - we looked uncomfortable in the first half - 2nd half much better but Naisy and Ossie do not look comfortable out wide we may get thumped v better teams?
Eto is pure class we looked better when Barkley came on, they tired too - a win is a win but 3-1 looked easier than it was.

we've only got city left to play out of teams arguably better than us - wolfsberg away is a while away yet as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back