Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching baines today, good god i wish we had tadic linking with him, that musing aside, ok oerformanxe and good weekend of results for us this one, ossie shows hes done as anything short of a impact sub, alcaraz shows hes shakey derensicely but good on the ball, etoo showed rodgers knows nothing about players, and we showed we have no qide ok.players good enough without kev

Watching baines today, good god i wish we had tadic linking with him, that musing aside, ok oerformanxe and good weekend of results for us this one, ossie shows hes done as anything short of a impact sub, alcaraz shows hes shakey derensicely but good on the ball, etoo showed rodgers knows nothing about players, and we showed we have no qide ok.players good enough without kev

The Tadic ship has well and truly sailed, sickens me how good he looks for Soton. Badly miss Mirallas for his pace, gives us an option behind.

Good stuff today, osman for me shown he is finished done nothing again today. Baines superb and lukaku and eto'o both done well, barkley also a bright spark off the bench

Good and bad today

I'm not usually one for ossie bashing but today was the final straw. Can Bobby really not find one other player amongst our subs who will offer more? He must lose possession about 75% of the time. Surely Bobby has the stats that show what every other fan can see.

Also, get the frigging ball in the box - stop passing back/side ways when there is no need. 85 mins, Arfield foul on Ross. Everyone goes forward, we pass backwards AARRRGGGHHH SORT IT OUT

A better side would have scored a few against us today.

When we go forward with purpose we look alright but it happens about 4 times per game - not enough.

Don't want to post anything negative after a great week and not a big fan of Ossie but got to stick up for him here. He was OK but as usual started to tire after 65/70 minutes. Same happened against Palace and Bobby left him on and he cost us the 3rd goal. Really need to start taking him off if we're going to start him before he badly tires.

Apart from that we're starting to click now. The more players we're getting back the greater our squad is looking. Really looking forward to next week already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back