Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the flip side, a couple of wins and we'd be right back up challenging for 4th/5th/6th

Apart from City and the rs, this league is absolute toilet and anyone who can string 2/3 wins together will shoot up the table.
Call a plumber coz we're clogging up the bowl and bleach isn't fixing it.

Burnley are on of the few teams that play 4-4-2 maybe we should ditch our 4-2-3-1 for this one and move Richarlison up with DCL. Then Have Iwobi & Bernard on either side with Gomes & Delph in the middle (drop Sigurdsson).

Gawd, i hope we win this.

Looking at both teams performance so far this season though, the reality is that Burnley are better than us. Add to that our abysmal away record too, it is going to be really tough to get anything out of this. Cant even see us getting a draw as we are leaking more goals than we are scoring.

Lets hope we pull this out of the bag somehow and start moving up the table.

Given the current mentalilties of the 2 teams, 1 that's just had 2 home games and got 0 points, and the other that's finding its mojo and desperate to make up for last year's result I can't see anything other than a Burnley win. 2 or 3 nil.
Curb your enthusiasm a little

Gawd, i hope we win this.

Looking at both teams performance so far this season though, the reality is that Burnley are better than us. Add to that our abysmal away record too, it is going to be really tough to get anything out of this. Cant even see us getting a draw as we are leaking more goals than we are scoring.

Lets hope we pull this out of the bag somehow and start moving up the table.

Mad that form can never turn around isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back