Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is far and away the worst defeat of the season.
I have no confidence in the players, the manager or the board.
It wasn’t just losing the match. God knows we’ve got used to that.
It was how we lost it.
The mistakes by players and manager when we had the chance to win it were soul destroying.
Too shocked to say anything else
This.

That game tonight was the perfect reflection of our season really - self-sabotaging our way straight down into the Champsionship.

If we some how manage to stay up…. The entire defence … ever one of them, needs to be shown the door by any means necessary.

For all the Burnley goals their players were moving and ours are standing still.

That's not even basics, it's like they actively don't want to get involved. Even bad players run.

This lot absolutely reek. Hate all of them without exception.

88A4201D-C4B6-4183-8EBD-1FC6F0F7E44C.jpeg

Goodbye Everton you are an Embarassment this is Shameful won't be watching,Going or Supporting you at in the Championship next year and there I was hopeful at 2_1 to Everton .Good Riddance I'm lost for words.

I’m starting to believe Frank is not up to scratch. He can’t rile up these losers.
We have been through several managers over the past few seasons. None of them have been able to rile them up. Can't put the blame purely on him. Takes time to put a team together. They are not his team yet. Id put more blame on the board tbh. They were [Poor language removed] long before he arrived. Only 2 or 3 players show any heart at all. Too many players there for a pay packet and nothing else. Too many mistakes by so called professionals who can't even pass a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.