Match Thread Burnley v Everton, Saturday 3rd March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, first and probably last time poster, as you can tell by my name i'm a claret and was passing through reading all the comments.

I have noticed quite a few of you have said Burnley have never won after going behind, I have always thought Everton fans were a bunch of well informed set of fans unlike some of the others in the prem so please please don't believe all you read in the media or on sky.

Under Dyche in the prem we have never won after going behind, yes that's true (UNTIL SATURDAY), But BURNLEY have won after going behind in the prem when he was not manager, please get the facts right before crying about it on here, LOVE FROM ALL AT BURNLEY, and thanks for the SIX POINTS XXXX

Hull City v Burnley 10 April 2010 - 1 NIL DOWN AFTER 3 MINS COME BACK TO WIN 1 - 4

Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur 09 May 2010 - 2 NIL DOWN AFTER 32 MINS COME BACK TO WIN 4 - 2

Hi all, first and probably last time poster, as you can tell by my name i'm a claret and was passing through reading all the comments.

I have noticed quite a few of you have said Burnley have never won after going behind, I have always thought Everton fans were a bunch of well informed set of fans unlike some of the others in the prem so please please don't believe all you read in the media or on sky.

Under Dyche in the prem we have never won after going behind, yes that's true (UNTIL SATURDAY), But BURNLEY have won after going behind in the prem when he was not manager, please get the facts right before crying about it on here, LOVE FROM ALL AT BURNLEY, and thanks for the SIX POINTS XXXX

Hull City v Burnley 10 April 2010 - 1 NIL DOWN AFTER 3 MINS COME BACK TO WIN 1 - 4

Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur 09 May 2010 - 2 NIL DOWN AFTER 32 MINS COME BACK TO WIN 4 - 2

Nevermind the points you should be eternally grateful for the 25M we gave you for Keane

How dastardly of Burnley to play their substitute striker up front, alongside the other one they already had on the pitch – instead of pushing him out on the left wing and completely marginalising him, like we do.

Allardyce would never contemplate such a ridiculous idea now would he...

Apologies mate, like you said we are usually a well informed set of fans so I just don't know how we didn't remember that you had come from behind twice, 8 years ago. How the hell that slipped our mind I'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back