Match Thread Burnley v Everton, Saturday 3rd March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all do remember that Mori isn't very good don't we?

By all means put him in because he can't be worse than what we currently have but let's not pretend he suddenly became world class during his latest absence.

Mori, a defender, scores more goals than DCL. So defintely worth a punt

As much as I dislike Big Sam's managerial skills, or lack thereof, I don't buy this idea that he's just here for the money and is indifferent as to how well we do.

I met Big Sam at a function not long after the FA Cup defeat at Anfield and he seemed really gutted about it. He also said that he thought there hadn't been an Everton team that was worthy of the Everton fanbase for almost 30 years.

Yes, we're not in a much better position than we were when Rhino left, but I just don't get the accusations about Big Sam not caring.

So what if he laughed when the interviewer told him that we fans hated him? He was hardly going to break down in tears. That's just not his style.

I'm fuming with Williams. I honestly thought he seemed pleased to be sent off. Absolute disgrace! Hopefully he won't play for us again.
People were saying they hope he never plays again for us after a handful of games this season - it's unbelievable that the useless cart is still here, and even worse gets to wear the armband over Seamus! Unreal.

People were saying they hope he never plays again for us after a handful of games this season - it's unbelievable that the useless cart is still here, and even worse gets to wear the armband over Seamus! Unreal.

Especially when Seamus is one of the few players who actually cares about the club. We have recruited badly and the whole club is in a mess. A lot of players need shipping out. I'm sure Sam and his pals will be gone in the summer and then the new manager can start to rebuild.

I think Mori gets a lot of unfair stick from some on this forum, yes he does have some bad games but show me a player that doesn't, after all he can't be that bad if he plays for Argentina, and he is better than the current centre backs we have at the moment, just my opinion.

Brighton pressing high and getting presssure on the ball. currently getting a result against arsenal. How come 3 previous managers with pro licences can't underside that without pressure on the ball your side will get annihilated. 2 weeks with Koeman we pressed then it stopped. BFS seems to think banking up and getting into a shape will get you defensively sound. He obviously forgot to check the quality of our centrebacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back