Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be talks tomorrow as widely reported. Byram trained yesterday but Evans (as detesting as I find him) did say that it would be the chairman's decision. Celino won't risk him playing and getting injured or the like and is only concerned about the cash.

Yesterday, Martinez said we'd know more on Monday, so my guess is that talks were always going to take place tomorrow and that had been agreed by the clubs when we met the fee.

If talks go smoothly expect the medical to be Monday morning and it confirmed some time on Monday evening.

Listening to Leeds' fat mess of a manager.

We are in talks but other clubs are trying to get in too.

KOFF 'AMMERS

Evans is a grade-A t*t who despises us for some reason.

It's got nothing to do with him anyway, it's all on Celino to choose the highest bidder and then the player himself. Hopefully talks will go well with Byram and he'll be convinced to come to us.

Evans is a grade-A t*t who despises us for some reason.

It's got nothing to do with him anyway, it's all on Celino to choose the highest bidder and then the player himself. Hopefully talks will go well with Byram and he'll be convinced to come to us.
Even Roberto haters will admit if there's one thing he can do it's smooth talk! I don't see how we could lose him now unless one of the sky darlings put in a bid too which seems unlikely as he's not got a fancy name.

If we do bring him in this will have been a very good window so far. We have picked up three young players who even if they don't make it at Everton will be sold on at a substantial profit. Still like to see a keeper and a forward coming in.

If we do bring him in this will have been a very good window so far. We have picked up three young players who even if they don't make it at Everton will be sold on at a substantial profit. Still like to see a keeper and a forward coming in.

3 players only one of whom will feature this season, possibly. Best window ever.

What a coincidence! That's exactly what I thought after seeing you'd taken more time out of your day to leave such a debating, thought provoking, respectful comment.

You the man Bren. Stay classy.

On topic, I'm not sure about this lad just because I think RB isn't a priority. A keeper and playmaker shouls come first imo however if there aren't any suitable players available for these two positions, then at the reported 3-4mill then it's understandable.

In the manager we trust, especially in the transfer market.

What a coincidence! That's exactly what I thought after seeing you'd taken more time out of your day to leave such a debating, thought provoking, respectful comment.

You the man Bren. Stay classy.

On topic, I'm not sure about this lad just because I think RB isn't a priority. A keeper and playmaker shouls come first imo however if there aren't any suitable players available for these two positions, then at the reported 3-4mill then it's understandable.

In the manager we trust, especially in the transfer market.

Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back