Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....sam-byram-agrees-terms-with-everton-1-7680775

SAM BYRAM’S move from Leeds United to Premier League Everton is expected to be confirmed today.

The player held talks at Goodison on Sunday after Leeds agreed a £3.7m fee for a player who is out of contract in the summer.

Leeds head coach Steve Evans said Byram asked to be left out of the side that lost 2-0 at Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday ahead of his impending departure.

The 22-year-old underwent a medical and agreed personal terms with the Premier League side on Sunday.

Byram, who has made 143 appearances for Leeds since making his debut in 2012 and is the only current squad member to top three-figures, had also attracted interest from West Ham but the Toffees were the ones who met Leeds owner Massimo Cellino’s valuation.

With Saturday’s derby defeat virtually ending Leeds hopes of making the play-offs, Evans will be hoping to hold on to rising stars charlie Taylor, Luke Murphy and Alex Mowat.

Yorkshire Evening Post, about 15 minutes ago.

I'm confused I start reading this page and it's on but as I read back a couple of pages people have a couple of doubts.

Should we be confident in completing a deal?

I'm confused I start reading this page and it's on but as I read back a couple of pages people have a couple of doubts.

Should we be confident in completing a deal?
That YEP reporter said he was considering his options but it seems like it'll go through, hopefully anyway.

It would have been announced by now, that YEP report is just filler (nobody has put their name to it). I think it's more likely he's London bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back