Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe depends on Oviedo's fitness. I think he's been not bad at all at right back. But if he's knackered (again), then i'd have no problem with Byram going in.

Either way think he'll make his debut (one way or another) on Sunday if he signs.

Either he starts or perhaps Oviedo (who supposedly is okay, though I reckon he may be held back until the FA Cup game to be sure he's fully recovered from whatever knock he has) starts and then Byram is subbed on.

All the ' updates' on this page are from the crack of dawn this morning

No they're not, a lot are from this afternoon.

This morning a YEP reporter who's been pretty good on the updates in this deal said that Byram had held talks with us yesterday and was expected at Leeds training this morning - naturally. He also said that Byram may be considering options from other clubs, but he expected the move to us to go through.

About an hour or two later the YEP posted the article saying the deal was pretty much done.

Get the feeling you want this to not happen so that you can moan about the club 'failing to bring a player in'.

Mate, a few pages back we had posters saying that this signing was an indication of sell-to-buy. Everton, that.

As it stands, if Byram comes in and Naismith, Gibson and McGeady leave, I think it's been a 6/10 window counting the young lads earlier on as well. Ideally, we need a replacement in terms of attacking reinforcements - and that would be a fantastic window.

Get the feeling you want this to not happen so that you can moan about the club 'failing to bring a player in'.
No, I'm not going to moan about a back up for Coleman going elsewhere. I can't get past the fact that he would need his head examined if he thinks competing with Coleman is better than first team footy elsewhere on Better wages at what is going to be a superb stadium next y e ar

No they're not, a lot are from this afternoon.

This morning a YEP reporter who's been pretty good on the updates in this deal said that Byram had held talks with us yesterday and was expected at Leeds training this morning - naturally. He also said that Byram may be considering options from other clubs, but he expected the move to us to go through.

About an hour or two later the YEP posted the article saying the deal was pretty much done.
Which ones are from this aft?

coleman and oviedo both expected to be fit for sunday

Where's that from?

Would be fantastic to have Coleman back so soon, but I'd rather not risk him if Oviedo is fit and we have Byram.

Similar to how we haven't had to rush Cleverley or McCarthy back due to the form of Besic, there's no need if we have an able replacement.

No, I'm not going to moan about a back up for Coleman going elsewhere. I can't get past the fact that he would need his head examined if he thinks competing with Coleman is better than first team footy elsewhere on Better wages at what is going to be a superb stadium next y e ar

There's no guarantee they'll be paying better wages...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back