Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can totally understand if he goes to West Ham. Despite them being on 'The List', they need a right back for next season and will be first choice.

However, if he picks us then you'll know he really wants it.

All in all. Really not arsed.

Heard they're interested in loaning him back to Leeds. Dunno if there's any truth to it, mind.

...1-3 he goes to the Hammers is a mighty indication he's not coming to us. Odds against is high risk if he is coming to Everton within an hour. Skybet clearly have a view that West Ham is a done deal and I am thinking that is the case.
Finally a rational mind

...1-3 he goes to the Hammers is a mighty indication he's not coming to us. Odds against is high risk if he is coming to Everton within an hour. Skybet clearly have a view that West Ham is a done deal and I am thinking that is the case.

ORRRRR, theres no longer any money to be made in the 'Byram to Everton' market so they put out a story regarding Byram to West Ham and a stupid amount of money gets launched on that instead.

Honestly, if he wants to go for the money by all means go to West Ham. At Everton he will get some game time and learn from Coleman who has been one of the best right backs in the Prem for years. He will also get to play with a lot of England U-21 and Senior players.

It is what it is. Chase the money at West Ham or chase a chance at success at Everton.

Everton are right to not pay over the moon for a player who may not even cut it at this level. Safe, smart bid.

Would he be going for the money though? Whose got the better full backs? Us easily s he is more likely to get game time at West Ham than us i would say.

That's another issue for me - Sky report something, then create odds on it. Anyway.....

If he doesn't want to wholeheartedly play for us then he can sling his hook. I'm not losing sleep over a Championship RB. Perhaps questions could be raised over how the club has been sold to him but if he's from Essex and wants to go down south then that's that.

Honestly can't say I'm that arsed, I've hardly seen the lad kick a ball.

If he wants to choose West Ham for first team football that we can't offer and whatever other reason then good luck to him.

Ex WHU Employee saying he hasnt signed for West Ham, he has 2 different offers on table (im assuming West Hams is loaning him back) and he's told them he wants to go away and think it over.

Still hope but 1st team football and extra £££ will probably see him move there. Probably decide tomorrow.

Embarassing for a lot of people taunting their fans on twitter though!

ORRRRR, theres no longer any money to be made in the 'Byram to Everton' market so they put out a story regarding Byram to West Ham and a stupid amount of money gets launched on that instead.
I'm outraged.

Who would do such a thing?

*starts todays facebook outraged page

Would he be going for the money though? Whose got the better full backs? Us easily s he is more likely to get game time at West Ham than us i would say.

Game time is one thing but I'm fairly confident they will offer him a higher wage. Personally, I'd go where I'm going to get support from quality senior players who will be gone in a year or two and be playing under a manager who fosters young talent and let's them make mistakes without benching them the next week because of it.

To each his own.

Have more pressing needs elsewhere.

Because a clown like you says so?
No I don't think so.
Hello mate: Genuine question. When was the last time you felt able to support Everton? Not some mythic Everton (ala 85 and 87) but the real team playing in a regular season in the last 20 years? i.e. the club that we've all been working with for the last 30 years. While there are ardent critics of Martinez on here like @ianefc, come match day he is always rooting for the team and wanting us to win. Perhaps I'm just unlucky but I don't think I've heard you say one positive thing about the team, a player, the club, the manager, or any of the supporters (on here, at a game home or away) since I've been on this forum. You strike me as uniquely divisive: the goal being to spread negativity on this forum. Of course, I'm not saying you're a kopite, but I'm not sure a kopite could do a better job of generating conflict and negativity in the blue fanbase. Feel free to disagree and explain how your contributions add up to "support."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back