Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can't say I'm that arsed, I've hardly seen the lad kick a ball.

If he wants to choose West Ham for first team football that we can't offer and whatever other reason then good luck to him.
It's the thought of West Ham getting one over us that irks me more than not signing Byram.

Didn't know much about this kid, knew nothing about him a week ago so can't get too downhearted at missing out on him - personally I think we should be addressing the left midfield, striker situation and in a perfect world getting in a goalkeeper who does starjump out of the way of the ball all the time - but it's perfect example of how embarrassingly slow Everton move in the market. Most teams after agreeing a fee seem to get signings over the line within a day or two. We're lucky if we can complete them within 3 weeks (better known as the magical 48hours the Echo always tells us about)

Honestly can't say I'm that arsed, I've hardly seen the lad kick a ball.

If he wants to choose West Ham for first team football that we can't offer and whatever other reason then good luck to him.
I can't see him walking into the team ahead of a fit Coleman.

Hello mate: Genuine question. When was the last time you felt able to support Everton? Not some mythic Everton (ala 85 and 87) but the real team playing in a regular season in the last 20 years? i.e. the club that we've all been working with for the last 30 years. While there are ardent critics of Martinez on here like @ianefc, come match day he is always rooting for the team and wanting us to win. Perhaps I'm just unlucky but I don't think I've heard you say one positive thing about the team, a player, the club, the manager, or any of the supporters (on here, at a game home or away) since I've been on this forum. You strike me as uniquely divisive: the goal being to spread negativity on this forum. Of course, I'm not saying you're a kopite, but I'm not sure a kopite could do a better job of generating conflict and negativity in the blue fanbase. Feel free to disagree and explain how your contributions add up to "support."
I have absolutely no intention in addressing any of that.

This thread is about Byram and peoples views on the potential signing.

image.webp

They can have him.

If it was true that we were in for Payet as well as Ogbonna,then all it means is West Ham have sacked their scouting network and are now just using us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back