Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will go down great with their other players that.
If the rumours this week that he was insisting he was a starter here were true we've dodged a bullet wth this feller.

Martinez talks about signing only players with good attitude and I dont think that would have gone down too well. Sounds like a wrongun.

As said, it was a strange one anyway. We are more than adequate at RB until at least the summer. Oviedo is declared fit again today and maybe that settled the issue?

difficult one trying to find a decent back who doesn't mind not playing! wonder if we get someone who could also play centre back?

If he decides to go with west ham for first team football I can't blame him. Gutted if he does go, won't pretend otherwise, as I think west ham are using their dodgy Tory given cheapo stadium and geographic location to throw their weight around and sadly it's working. And their chairman is a bell. But I can't fault a young lad for taking an offer of first team football, however I would say with our record with youth he might be a better player here. Who have west ham brought through since noble?

Everyone moaning about how we "lost out again" and west ham are leaving us behind need to calm down and put things in context. Both targets we were confirmed after, ogbonna and Byram, would've been back ups here, would you rather be a PL starter or a PL bench warmer? Especially in byrams case as you need consistent minutes as a young player.

But I can't fault a young lad for taking an offer of first team football, however I would say with our record with youth he might be a better player here. Who have west ham brought through since noble?

Any young player stepping up into the PL from the Championship and being told he will get 1st team football is being lied to.

They have brought a fair few through to be fair, but not into their team mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back