Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry we still have hibbo

image.webp

Any young player stepping up into the PL from the Championship and being told he will get 1st team football is being lied to.

They have brought a fair few through to be fair, but not into their team mainly.

The only ones I can think of are tomkins who is alright and cresswell who came from Ipswich and hasn't really kicked on this season. They had a very good youth academy then of The century tbf to them. Nevermind nothing i write will change things

To be real,we cant moan or whatever about a player going somewere else,when he actually has not gone anywere yet,he was signed for us this afternoon lol,so is it done to West ham-probably not,everton are a team that give young players the chance to play

I have remained sceptical (re the Bryam to EFC signing) since day 1 and will remain so until @Moomin , via his deeply inserted ITK at Stoke, lends this forum the real oil.

The only ones I can think of are tomkins who is alright and cresswell who came from Ipswich and hasn't really kicked on this season. They had a very good youth academy then of The century tbf to them. Nevermind nothing i write will change things

Cresswell is excellent mate.

Boyhood blue as well I think. I think if we didn't have Baines we'd have got him a good few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back