Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people flapping about this.

Nobody flapping that Naismith still isn't a Norwich player.

Poor Steven. Shame on you all.
Any medical is bound to show up major scar tissue when both his knees exploded. I wouldn't be confident in this one going over the line either.

We took the risk because he was a free transfer. But if you're spending 8.5 million on him..

Cresswell is excellent mate.

Boyhood blue as well I think. I think if we didn't have Baines we'd have got him a good few years ago.

"Cresswell said: “I grew up supporting Liverpool and I used to go to games with my dad so it was heartbreaking when I was a kid to be released but in a way it’s helped me get where I am today.

“When you’re 15 and you get released by your boyhood club it’s heartbreaking and I thought it might not work out".

"Cresswell said: “I grew up supporting Liverpool and I used to go to games with my dad so it was heartbreaking when I was a kid to be released but in a way it’s helped me get where I am today.

“When you’re 15 and you get released by your boyhood club it’s heartbreaking and I thought it might not work out".

I now officially despise the little Kopite scrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back