Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only actual info we have - ie from the horses mouth - is we offered more cash than whu to Leeds. There is no conclusive info that it was game time that swung it. I'm sure the club would like us to believe it was game time but it seems they are trying to distance themselves from the whole thing Entirely now which is pretty tough when the Leeds chairman says we were the highest bidders!
Which is why I said to date lol

Switch on the Internet after a hard days work and see Byram has rejected is for West Ham, that's 3 players that have rejected us for them now. That's rather embarrassing, dress it up whatever way you like and say he didn't want to be an understudy but still embarrassing them getting one over us AGAIN.

Who the three? And don't say payet as we didn't even bod for him

Went onto Twitter for some masochistic reason

latest

I see it that there are many factors drawing him to West Ham, as opposed to putting him off joining us.

But it's disheartening to be gazumped by West Ham. For the 2nd or 3rd time of late, too. Embarrassing even. Given that 18 months ago it would have been a laughable notion.

Oviedo doesn't though. Question is whether he can stay fit...

He's looking good for Sunday though by all accounts, while apparently Coleman and McCarthy also have a chance.
I reckon this is at the heart of it. His dream move to Everton fell through when we heard Coleman/Oviedo are both nearing fitness/fit and so we backed off...but kept a media interest so Leeds could negotiate from a position of strength with West Ham.

keeps Leeds sweet for another time if they have another coming through we want.

Bigger and brighter stars have left Leeds and bombed, Kewel, Robinson, Snodgrass, Howsen etc.mhe will end up in the abyss that will be WHU when they try to attract every other Jonny Foriegner in a couple of seasons.

The one upset in all this is that I can't stand Sullivan and Gold after what they said about us at Brum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back