Cahill's Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeestillidie

Player Valuation: £35m
after his goal at Portsmouth, he looked as though he was getting a little choked up, and they showed him rubbing his eyes a little bit after

as he walked over to the corner flag to box it, he had both his fists crossed, and after he finished boxing he held his arms up with his fists crossed again. anyone know what all this is about?

I presumed it was about his brother as well. And in his post-match interview he mentioned him and said how important family was to him (y)

I had a chic friend over watching a game for the first time with me and she thought he was crying. Good luck to him and his family (y)

they just asked on sky sports news, he said its for his older brother, people know whats going on... he just wants to know he cares !!!

God Bless you Tim Cahill.

We all know how difficult it must be. We all know how good you can be. We have all been waiting for you to "get on". And hopefully you're back now, after that beautiful headed goal.

But if you aren't, we'll wait a bit longer. We all know you're worth it.

God Bless you Tim Cahill.

We all know how difficult it must be. We all know how good you can be. We have all been waiting for you to "get on". And hopefully you're back now, after that beautiful headed goal.

But if you aren't, we'll wait a bit longer. We all know you're worth it.

sounds like a love message that dus lol

yea amazing he could add power to it from that angle with his head a great goal. i didn't know bout his his brother, but best of luck to his family and i'm even more glad he could get a goal in there for him.

[Poor language removed] all that, hope a full recovery for the man cahills older brother kicked repeatedly in the head whilst on the floor that cost him at least the sight in one eye.

for me, personally, [Poor language removed] him, hes coward thug scum.

tim cahill should disown the hooligan filth.

great header, he seemed to be a touch in front of it and got a lot of power in it, got the sort of power on it that gullit got with goal for holland and he was heading it with the ball in front of him, tim had to twist his body in the air to even get his head near it so that makes it even better, good on ya mate !!!(y)

That lad fought with giants today and won.Tim we are all thinking of you and yours mate and nice to see your baby at the match!(y)(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back