Cahill's Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy has claimed to be innocent.

the person medically proven to be partially blinded.

how quickly you glossed that one over.

like you quoted

"inbred kopite murderous scum"

does that not count for condemning michael shields?

sigh

where's the contradiction? are you claiming the phrase "inbred kopite murderous scum" is your way of showing your concern for the victim of that crime? i think you're just making excuses for your own hypocrisy.

i didnt claim anything, but i certainly condemned the guilty.

pushing you? that seems slightly arse about face, as i returned to this debate after you'd decided to re-reply to some of my posts from much earlier in the thread. is it only you who gets to comment on others posts, are they not supposed to reply to you? you're starting to sound a bit paranoid, tbh.

someone else challenged me to point out my basis for what i had posted earlier.

it may be that your judgement of cahill's brother is quite correct, i just felt it was a bit ott considering we only have info from the media & the guy has claimed to be innocent. you obviously don't agree, fair enough, but you do seem to have rather gone off on one in this thread.

your opinion of 'off one'. me? ott? on the same info you have judged me on for judging seas cahill on?

i hope you don't really feel there is any kind of vendetta between us on here, as i certainly don't. i sometimes disagree with your posts & sometimes agree, i don't always respond either way, after all it's just a forum - people are just chatting. let's not make too much of it.

i like that, my concern is, why only single my actions in this thread out whilst ignoring the provocation?

its like old ground this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back