Cahill's Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
What aload of crap this is turning into.

He's showing support for his brother, saying he's there for him and will stand by him.

So your gonna not stand by your family some of you? your just gonna go, oh [Poor language removed] them.

This may sound harsh but the attack was for no reason, i reckon that is absolute bullshit.

What aload of crap this is turning into.

He's showing support for his brother, saying he's there for him and will stand by him.

So your gonna not stand by your family some of you? your just gonna go, oh [Poor language removed] them.

This may sound harsh but the attack was for no reason, i reckon that is absolute bullshit.

I agree

For people saying Sean Cahill got what he deserved, why dont you [Poor language removed] OFF on to Bluekipper, or even better the [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] forum. None of you know what happened, and its no ones business.

For people saying how ridiculous Cahills celebration was, or how stupid it was, why? hes showing support for his family and brother. Celebrations are the players choice, and some of them are done on emotions, cahills right to support his brother, no matter what he did, or did not do.

Some people on here are dicks, [Poor language removed] off to bluekipper when the forum is back up again

If the reporting of what this bloke called Sean Cahill is correct, I've little sympathy for him. However, you can't excuse Sean for what he did. Pissed or not, he has to take responsibility for his over-the-top actions.

If Tim wants to show publicly that he loves his brother, good on him. He's never suggested Sean was innocent. Tomorrow's chip wrappers and all that.

I agree

For people saying Sean Cahill got what he deserved, why dont you [Poor language removed] OFF on to Bluekipper, or even better the [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] forum. None of you know what happened, and its no ones business.

For people saying how ridiculous Cahills celebration was, or how stupid it was, why? hes showing support for his family and brother. Celebrations are the players choice, and some of them are done on emotions, cahills right to support his brother, no matter what he did, or did not do.

Some people on here are dicks, [Poor language removed] off to bluekipper when the forum is back up again

So its either agree with you or fukk off hey!! whats all that about dom?

I thought this thread was about tim's celebration!! not if his brother is guilty or not.

I for one dont give two fukks about sean cahill, wether he's guilty i'll leave that to the crown prosacution. Its there job to deal with it....an they have case closed. Dont hear tim calling a miscarage of justice do you??

The thread was about the celebration.......an i think he was totaly in his right to show support to his brother, Its family no need for him to turn his back.

Tim's now also appoligised if any offence was caused. So well in to the lad.

An as for the [Poor language removed] OFF statment you made dom....Thats somthing i expect from a 10 year old.......Grow up lad.

The bottom line on this whole thing is how come everyone has jumped on the moral high ground, with the exception of the lad who's mates with the victim. Theres loads of people who are pretending to be outraged on behalf of the victim.

Yet another tabloid witchhunt "outrage" in PC Britain. Out of order what happened to that lad but predictably tedious how everyone jumps all over it.

Its not about what Sean Cahill did, the celebration was merely Tim Cahill showing that his brother is in his thoughts. Nothing at all wrong with that.

have you really felt it necessary to compare this incident, deplorable as it was, to the first world war, the holocaust & the atomic bombing of japan? if you're really that desperate to be right, let's just agree you are. well done.

surprised to find my posts now getting a second reply from suitsblue, presumably unhappy with the first attempt.

a man has suffered a horrific injury that seems to have pretty well destroyed his life, i doubt that anybody wouldn't be appalled & feel great sympathy for him.

another man involved in the fight has been found guilty of this terrible crime & duly sentenced. however, he claimed to be innocent & as far as i'm aware hasn't admitted his guilt. so for all we know he may have been wrongly convicted, in which case he is also a victim of this crime.

maybe in due course he will make a clean breast of it, on the other hand perhaps he's already planning his appeal.

the point is it doesn't make sense to leap to hasty judgements, unless you're a tabloid journalist, of course.

like i said previous, its about the victim, to begin with no one, and i mean NO ONE even mentioned him and his family.

what a [Poor language removed] travesty.

be ashamed, and repent. some of the hypocritical kunts on this forum plumb the depths of the 'typical kopite hypocrisy' vermin.

deplorable.

like i said previous, its about the victim, to begin with no one, and i mean NO ONE even mentioned him and his family.

what a [Poor language removed] travesty.

be ashamed, and repent. some of the hypocritical kunts on this forum plumb the depths of the 'typical kopite hypocrisy' vermin.

deplorable.

all very noble, i'm sure.

mind you nobdy is immune from a little hypocrisy :

"at least he didnt
use a brick
at least he didnt
use a brick
michael shields is a prick"

inbred kopite murderous scum.

let's not forget there was a victim to that crime as well, eh?

all very noble, i'm sure.

mind you nobdy is immune from a little hypocrisy :

let's not forget there was a victim to that crime as well, eh?

you just contradicted yourself

at least you left in..."inbred kopite murderous scum."

i was on martin georgievs side a long time ago.

i feel you personally are pushing me now, and its becoming something of a habit.

where's the contradiction? are you claiming the phrase "inbred kopite murderous scum" is your way of showing your concern for the victim of that crime? i think you're just making excuses for your own hypocrisy.

pushing you? that seems slightly arse about face, as i returned to this debate after you'd decided to re-reply to some of my posts from much earlier in the thread. is it only you who gets to comment on others posts, are they not supposed to reply to you? you're starting to sound a bit paranoid, tbh.

it may be that your judgement of cahill's brother is quite correct, i just felt it was a bit ott considering we only have info from the media & the guy has claimed to be innocent. you obviously don't agree, fair enough, but you do seem to have rather gone off on one in this thread.

i hope you don't really feel there is any kind of vendetta between us on here, as i certainly don't. i sometimes disagree with your posts & sometimes agree, i don't always respond either way, after all it's just a forum - people are just chatting. let's not make too much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back