Cahill's Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Poor language removed] all that, hope a full recovery for the man cahills older brother kicked repeatedly in the head whilst on the floor that cost him at least the sight in one eye.

for me, personally, [Poor language removed] him, hes coward thug scum.

tim cahill should disown the hooligan filth.
why talk [Poor language removed] about an incident you didn't witness?
your assessment may be quite accurate, but for all we know his claim of innocence may be accurate - we weren't there so none of us know.

why talk [Poor language removed] about an incident you didn't witness?
your assessment may be quite accurate, but for all we know his claim of innocence may be accurate - we weren't there so none of us know.

you can make all the excuses you like, and see the best of him of you want.

an innocent man doesnt flee the country.

i'll be on the side of the victim.

have you met ropeandglass?

still chatting [Poor language removed], eh?
i'm not defending him for the same reason i don't condemn - i wasn't there so i don't know what happened - were you?
it's nothing to do with sides - you don't know who the victim was a victim of.

still chatting [Poor language removed], eh?
i'm not defending him for the same reason i don't condemn - i wasn't there so i don't know what happened - were you?
it's nothing to do with sides - you don't know who the victim was a victim of.

you dont get six years here for nothing.

you might have little faith in the law of the land, that doesnt mean i have none.

its a true coward that kicks someone when they are on the ground.

and if you dont like my opinion, tough.

you might have little faith in the law of the land, that doesnt mean i have none.

that's just silly, everybody knows there are miscarriages of justice, although i have no idea whether there has been one in this case - same as you have no idea either.
i agree with your view of anyone kicking somebody when they're down, but for all we know the man convicted may not be the one who actually did the deed.
i don't mind you being wrong, it's tough on you, not me.

dennis stevens is right none of us know what happen for sure, and if people don't have a lot of faith in justice being served, then yes they do try to flee. Suits you may be 100% correct, but none of us know that unless we actually saw it.

at any rate, have a little respect for the cahill family, Tim probably doesn't know what happened for sure either, but I'm sure it'd be hard on him to have his brother go to prison, whether or not he did it.

tbh, its asking a bit much for Cahill to disown his own brother. Cowardly act, ill grant you but its still something that Cahill will be justifiably upset over.

that's just silly, everybody knows there are miscarriages of justice, although i have no idea whether there has been one in this case - same as you have no idea either.
i agree with your view of anyone kicking somebody when they're down, but for all we know the man convicted may not be the one who actually did the deed.
i don't mind you being wrong, it's tough on you, not me.

:D

ready?

are you really ready?

http://barringtontops.yourguide.com.au/articles/1157525.html?src=topstories

"It is very sad to see a young man with so much good in him and so much to give the community convicted of this extremely serious offence," the judge said. "But ... you ran and kicked a defenceless man, who was on the ground, at least twice. You kicked him in the face and his injuries were terrible."

While Cahill, a former goalkeeper for the Wollongong Wolves, denied kicking Mr Stapley in the head during the brawl, traces of the victim's blood, hair and skin were found on the Australian's left shoe.

not only dirty filthy coward scum, but lying dirty filthy coward scum.

dennis stevens is right none of us know what happen for sure, and if people don't have a lot of faith in justice being served, then yes they do try to flee. Suits you may be 100% correct, but none of us know that unless we actually saw it.

at any rate, have a little respect for the cahill family, Tim probably doesn't know what happened for sure either, but I'm sure it'd be hard on him to have his brother go to prison, whether or not he did it.

dennis stevens isnt right.

your on a loser there.

didnt joey bartons brother flee the country? remeber anthony walker dont you? young black kid murdered with an axe.

ever given joey barton a reception at goodison? what about calling duberry 'grass'? or woodgate and bowyer 'scum'.

ever pointed out that finnan killed someone with his car? laugh at carragher the other day for getting a police caution?

i didnt see the holocaust, i didnt see flanders fields, i didnt see the spanish armada. i didnt see dixie net 60, i didnt see the bomb on hiroshima, i didnt see the thugs that tried to rob duncan.

i didnt need to see any of it to know it happened.

but none of us know that unless we actually saw it.

respect for the cahill family? because they raised a coward thug? my concern is for the man partially blinded. and my respect goes to those that saw justice done eventually.

wow! are you a qc?
it says all this in the "gloucester advocate" does it? thank goodness you have such faith in our judicial system, otherwise we could just run trials via the sun instead of in court, or maybe on here as your trying to do now. anyway, to indulge you in this bizarre & ridiculous game for a moment, maybe it's just me, but if there's a fight going on & some poor chap is down on the floor having been kicked in the head a few times it doesn't seem entirely amazing that bits of him are found on the footwear of others fighting around him. are you going to call any witnesses for the prosecution now?

keep clutching.

the quotes, by law, have to be factual, or libel cases can be pursued.

and ''doesn't seem entirely amazing'' is your opinion. he ran over and kicked him twice in the face.

its ''people'' like you that want shields freed. i didnt see sarah payne killed by tony martin, did you? if not, shall we setup a campaign to free him?

have you really felt it necessary to compare this incident, deplorable as it was, to the first world war, the holocaust & the atomic bombing of japan? if you're really that desperate to be right, let's just agree you are. well done.

have you really felt it necessary to compare this incident, deplorable as it was, to the first world war, the holocaust & the atomic bombing of japan? if you're really that deperate to be right, let's just agree you are. well done.

you missed the point, and you missed out the rest of the examples.

why is that? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back