Calling GOT's United Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueToff

Player Valuation: £90m
Hey everybody,

I'm currently a trainee sports reporter doing a course in Manchester. As part of the course we have all been given a 'patch' - a local club to cover - for an online newspaper Mancunian Matters (the 2nd biggest in the are after MEN).

Myself and another trainee have been given United as our patch, and along with turning round interviews and press releases, we do previews for every game and weekly features.

One of these features is a 'view from the terraces' type piece - and one of the best place for this is forums - I have signed up for RedCafe (never thought i'd say that!) but I think GOT's as good a place as any to start as I know there's a few reds on here who are pretty sound - especially with the next game being against our lads in blue.

We've also got hold of a few contacts for the chairman and vice chairman of the MUST, but we'd also like to include views from other fans rather than just one or two.

If your interested, either drop me a PM on here or an email at patricridge@gmail.com

Also, if you wouldn't mind leaving your name with the answer, that would be brilliant. If you'd rather not leave your name on the public forum, you can either PM/email me or we'll just use your forum username.

Blues - feel free to comment as well if you'd like!

Questions
1. Season so far for United and the best player so far?

2. Season so far for Everton and the best player so far?

3. Biggest miss for United this weekend?

4. What you expect the result will be?

5. United Fans: What do you think of possibly playing lucrative midweek friendlies? How would it effect the team etc.

On topic please...

OP, reasonable enough request. Blues, as well as Man Utd fans (we have a few...) asked to give their answers to the above.

I'll answer this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.