Calling GOT's United Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said lads, I'll more than happily take views from Blues as well - what can be put in the article will be.

Thanks in advance

Yep. He asked to have his account closed. All very pleasant, but didnt think us and him got on. Which was odd I thought.
That's actually quite sad - I thought he was alright and held his own in here.

If he changed his mind could he return under his original user name or is that it now?

Questions
1. Season so far for United and the best player so far?

Pretty miserable start and their side looks woefully unbalanced but Di Maria looks a good signing already.

2. Season so far for Everton and the best player so far?

Poor really. We have had a pretty tough run of games and I expect it to improve. Chelsea deserved to beat us and a draw was probably the right result against Liverpool, but the Arsenal capitulation and defeat to Palace were hugely disappointing. I think Naismith or Coleman has been our best player.

3. Biggest miss for United this weekend?

They'll miss Rooney this weekend.

4. What you expect the result will be?

If we get Coleman back I fully expect a draw or Everton win. United look just as poor in defense as we do.

Last edited:

Once you commit suicide you commit suicide.
#pray4rawkmeltdown

candlelogo.jpg

Questions
The D has been a dumpster fire which sounds suspiciously like a certain team I root for. Unless SOTON pulls off some kind of miracle I would say 4th is out of the question but one of these 4 (Everton, Liverpool, Spurs, Utd) will probably d---trip into it all thanks to the derpage of the other 3. DiMaria looks to be excellent

It would look pretty decent if we didn't drop 4 against LC and Arsenal. Best player has been Naismith. I'd be happy if we concentrate on Europa and have a good run there.

Rooney I guess, he's been slotting goals though he's been pretty invisible against Everton recently

2-2 should be a fun match to watch

5. United Fans: What do you think of possibly playing lucrative midweek friendlies? How would it effect the team etc.

as not a United fans I wholeheartedly support Utd playing matches every day of the week.

I'll give it a go as an Everton fan. Shame RAWK.meltdown left. He seemed sound.

Questions

Pretty shocking but similar to last year, except this time they look like they'll improve over the season. Worried they'll be up there taking our place if we don't pull our fingers out soon. The defence is a sieve, that'll take big money throwing at it in January if they want top 4.
Best player is Di Maria by far. He'll run the show in a lot of their games this season. Once he's learned how to tee van Persie up, that'll be pretty scary.

I'm more optimistic than most. We're seen as a bigger game this season for other teams I think, and having to work harder to break teams down. Larger squad is costing us a bit since tinkering hasn't worked at all, but it will when everyone is up to speed. I can see us going on a run from Lille away up to New Year. A couple of players need some help. Need Barkley back as well.
Our best player's a hard one because of all the squad changes and tinkering. Stones has been great when he's played. Naismith is Naismith. Mirallas is probably in the best form of anyone, and on average Coleman is our best player so far but he's missed games now. Some shockers too who seem to still think it's preseason and need to wake up.

Would say Rooney but he hides when they play Everton. But everyone else is there so....Vidic?
Edit: Herrera being out is massive. He pulls the strings and Naismith will be happy he's not there.

A win would be amazing but I think its come too soon. We defended well in the derby, so more of the same, with United attacking more than the RS did, and we should get some goals. A draw is quite possible, and a win isn't out of the question.

5. United Fans: What do you think of possibly playing lucrative midweek friendlies? How would it effect the team etc.
I see their logic, worried about their brand being invisible this season, plus they make a fortune out of them. I don't think they've got the squad to cope with it anymore though. Better off doing what our neighbours did last year and put all efforts into achieving a false league position come May.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.