Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, Doc.

But I take the opposite view.

LVG will not inspire them to victory in the CL next season.....he couldn't even steer them through the group stages this one.

Ed Woodward and the United fans know this.......there seems little point in letting him blow another King's ransome in the transfer market when apart from an odd flash, his OT reign has been bang average.

IMO they are more likely to win it with Jose in charge than the Dutchman.

Which is why I think it better for our chances to sign Jose if they fail to qualify.

Give the gig to Giggsy, Ed ;)

ok, i'm on board with that logic :cheers:

Indeed, Doc.

LVG will not inspire them to victory in the CL next season.....he couldn't even steer them through the group stages this one.

Ed Woodward and the United fans know this.......there seems little point in letting him blow another King's ransome in the transfer market when apart from an odd flash, his OT reign has been bang average.

Which is why I think it better for our chances to sign Jose if they fail to qualify.

I've read your post 4 times and I don't get it.

If Utd do qualify for CL they will want to win it. José is obviously the better candidate to do this than Van Gaal.

If Utd fail to qualify for CL, they may start the slate afresh with Giggs or they will keep Van Gaal one more year then go for Poch.

Put much more succinctly than I could, Doc ;)

Indeed, Doc.

I'm American, and I've read and understood your post. Must be another reason, I suppose.

Indeed, Doc.

If Van Gaal doesn't get top 4 he will be sacked.

United will have their £75m a season kit deal with addidas cut by 33% if they fail to reach top 4 next season and Woodward will be desperate to ensure that doesn't happen. It would kill any chance of LVG or Giggs getting the job and they will look for someone who will be the most likely to get top 4...Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back