Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. -Anatole France

Welcome To Everton Mr. Mouriniho

You suggest he might want a challenge - he might, but he never has had one like this before. It would be completely out of character for him to come here where the odds aren't stacked in his favour. United or PSG I reckon

140vuy.jpg

You suggest he might want a challenge - he might, but he never has had one like this before. It would be completely out of character for him to come here where the odds aren't stacked in his favour. United or PSG I reckon
It depends how much money we have really. Chelsea were not the force they are now when he took over, he had some work to do there and we DO have some very talented players if they're given a kick up the arse.

It depends how much money we have really. Chelsea were not the force they are now when he took over, he had some work to do there and we DO have some very talented players if they're given a kick up the arse.

Yes, if we have some kind of megabucks, sign everyone type money, maybe, but we don't, do we?

To put it in context, Chelsea finished 2nd in the league and reached the SF of the CL in the season before Mourinho was appointed... They had the richest owner (presumably) in the world at the time - I think it's fair to say he was onto a good almost sure thing there. This wouldn't be comparable, even if Moshiri was Abramovic

Yes, if we have some kind of megabucks, sign everyone type money, maybe, but we don't, do we?

To put it in context, Chelsea finished 2nd in the league and reached the SF of the CL in the season before Mourinho was appointed... They had the richest owner (presumably) in the world at the time - I think it's fair to say he was onto a good almost sure thing there. This wouldn't be comparable, even if Moshiri was Abramovic
Wow fair enough mate, didn't realise they were already that well established. We probably don't have enough money to draw him but it's not impossible. Improbable probably.

The Everton job is now smaller than the likes of West Ham, he gonna manage West Ham too?

Hey best manager in the world come and manage a bottom half club.

We trying to rival them across the road for most deluded fans in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back