Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bill, it's David"

CiRAwY8XAAAOKxV

Tells me about as much as I need to know.

The Everton job is now smaller than the likes of West Ham, he gonna manage West Ham too?

Can we stop talking about them too? By Christ, since when have wham become a growing obsession? We've bigger fish to fry, although I'd welcome bilic as manager with open arms!

Be interesting if there has been some sounding out of mourinho's agent with regard to whether he would be interested to see what moshiri's plans for the club are. With SAF pictured having lunch with pochettino maybe Jose isn't even their no.1 choice to replace LVG after all.

You would have said the same about Leicester winning the league.

Of course I would've!

Nevertheless, I stand by my opinion that Mourinho isn't coming anywhere near us. I (personally) find all the talk about him unrealistic and would prefer to discuss more rational options, I really would.

Just for a minute, can I also reiterate my thoughts about these Jose rumours?

Anyone that believes in the club must have some belief in a plan going forward.

Regardless of whether it's Mourinho or not - we need to get behind our next manager and support them through any endeavour.

Getting wound up over people talking up a potential suitor of the managerial position of our great club is something best left to them across the park.

Of course I would've!

Nevertheless, I stand by my opinion that Mourinho isn't coming anywhere near us. I (personally) find all the talk about him unrealistic and would prefer to discuss more rational options, I really would.

Here's a shocking fact, you don't have to discuss Mourinho. Making a thread saying we should stop talking about him is pretty much the most stupid thing you could have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back