Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, really? He ain't coming. Let's move on.

Whilst the odds of him coming to Everton are heavily dependent on what happens elsewhere it should not be dismissed completely. It's clear than the Manchester United board have reservations about him, and if as he has said he prefers to stay in the PL then we are his only option.

His people have met Everton representatives on several occasions in recent weeks, so it's not out of the question.

Whilst the odds of him coming to Everton are heavily dependent on what happens elsewhere it should not be dismissed completely. It's clear than the Manchester United board have reservations about him, and if as he has said he prefers to stay in the PL then we are his only option.

His people have met Everton representatives on several occasions in recent weeks, so it's not out of the question.
Several occasions? Really? Would suggest genuine interest from him there.

Thanks for the update and positivity, Esk.

If it happens, I'll jump up in your arms and give you a big wet Peter The Dog kiss with my tongue.

I'm popping off the shops for these. Anyone need anything while I'm out?

6189YXjgzJL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

His people have met Everton representatives on several occasions in recent weeks, so it's not out of the question. It is almost 100% certain that Jose will be the next manager of Everton, but it's dependent on whether he can find £350 to put down on a deposit for a two bedroom in Runcorn.

Cheers for that Esk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back