Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
post-58290-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-awjF.gif

I wonder if he realizes what he's done by saying that. Someone get the Mourinhon/off meter back up here. I'm buzzing.

Whilst the odds of him coming to Everton are heavily dependent on what happens elsewhere it should not be dismissed completely. It's clear than the Manchester United board have reservations about him, and if as he has said he prefers to stay in the PL then we are his only option.

His people have met Everton representatives on several occasions in recent weeks, so it's not out of the question.

Mate, random posters on an internet forum suggest you're wrong so just leave off with your facts and insider knowledge, eh? :D

He approached us to force United's hand.

There's already rumours of what transfer targets he has for when he takes over at United. We have a tiny chance I guess, unlikely though.

Whilst the odds of him coming to Everton are heavily dependent on what happens elsewhere it should not be dismissed completely. It's clear than the Manchester United board have reservations about him, and if as he has said he prefers to stay in the PL then we are his only option.

His people have met Everton representatives on several occasions in recent weeks, so it's not out of the question.
I wouldn't be surprised if West Ham or Stoke went for him if he becomes available.

He approached us to force United's hand.

There's already rumours of what transfer targets he has for when he takes over at United. We have a tiny chance I guess, unlikely though.

LVG will stay there for another season, then United will bring Poch in. Jose is ours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back