Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man United tells Mourinho the job is his if Van Gaal goes, but they also control whether or not Van Gaal goes, so what kind of utter nonsense is this?

Most United fans do my head in. They had what 15 or so years of being absolutely incredible and essentially unbeatable, and now they think it's their divine right to do it forever.

Everyone knew and everyone said, that United would never be the same without red nose. Going to Old Trafford used to be like heavyweight boxers going in a ring against a 22 year old Mike Tyson, absolutely sh1tting themselves and already lost before the bell rang. Even the refs shat themselves too.

Fergies best asset was creating this aura that United were actually great, no matter how sh1t they were. He was United, hell he's responsible for 60% of their trophy cabinet. As soon as he was removed the aura was gone.

United aren't Real Madrid or Barcelona. And Premiership is not La Liga. So they are going to have to get used to not winning the league every season.

only thing I can think is utd are waiting till after cup final to make decision?? but that seems v odd

FFS YOU BARSTEWARDS! I KEEP CONVINCING MYSELF THAT IT'S RIDICULOUS TO THINK JM IS COMING. THEN ONE OR OTHER OF YOU KEEPS MAKING ME THINK IT'S POSSIBLE....

I'VE HAD TO MAINTAIN A SEMI FOR A WEEK NOW! KEEP PASSING OUT DUE TO LACK OF BLOOD TO THE BRAIN. FINISH ME OFF... ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!

Just have a sneaky little flutter, he was 20/1 straight after the Sunderland game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back