Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2016-05-17-16-38-14.webp

ITS STILL ON THOUGH LADS YEAH?

FFS YOU BARSTEWARDS! I KEEP CONVINCING MYSELF THAT IT'S RIDICULOUS TO THINK JM IS COMING. THEN ONE OR OTHER OF YOU KEEPS MAKING ME THINK IT'S POSSIBLE....

I'VE HAD TO MAINTAIN A SEMI FOR A WEEK NOW! KEEP PASSING OUT DUE TO LACK OF BLOOD TO THE BRAIN. FINISH ME OFF... ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!

As much as I want Jose as next manager, the longer this drags on the more convinced I am of it not happening. I hope we don't blow our chances of the alternatives while we're hanging on for someone who would rather be somewhere else.

just listening to one United fan get quite aggressive toward LVG on the wireless because he's deliberately and selfishly preventing Jose from taking over.

Most United fans do my head in. They had what 15 or so years of being absolutely incredible and essentially unbeatable, and now they think it's their devine right to do it forever.

They're probs gonna win the cup and get close to 4th and it's still not good enough.

Does my head in.

Just picked out four random letters from a Scrabble box.......J......O.....S.....E..........it's on lads......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back