Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we ALL please finally unite and get behind the new manager? Don't call for his head 6 months into it. I think it is time that we as a fanbase show some loyalty to a new manager and give him our full support. Regardless if you think it is or isn't the right choice at the moment.

We have recycled quite a few managers lately.... time to give one a long term chance.

And I am very glad we did mate, all of the managers shown the door got longer than they deserved if anything, if the fans didn’t demand progress, we wouldn’t get a Football Giant like Ancelotti.

He’s got a lot to do, Carlo.

I just hope that the young players improve under him and if they don’t we sell them, and get players in that are actually good enough for where we want to be. We can’t afford to keep waiting for them to come good.

I think Carlo & Dunc could play good cop bad cop. Carlo's brains gets the team organised & working as one, Big Dunc runs around in his shirt & screams at them & the fans to make sure it sticks. We score, obligatory ball boy hug & rampage from Dunc & a wry smile from Carlo. Win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back