Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we can use that as an excuse. Yes, it matters a great deal. But we had a shot there tonight and didn't even get the bullets in to fire them.

The problem is that for us to get anything out of that tonight we had to have a full first choice side. People are going on about the players they brought on when it's the players they never that tells the story. About 300m+ worth sat on their arse.

I'm gonna log off but they brought on KdB we brought on Iwobi, That's the gulf in difference, We're on a depleted squad and Ancelotti did what he thought would work with the players he had.
The football is eye aids but lets be realistic also.
Besides Dave I CBA to really look but is anyone else saying "He's CRAP" because we didn't beat City?

The problem is that for us to get anything out of that tonight we had to have a full first choice side. People are going on about the players they brought on when it's the players they never that tells the story. About 300m+ worth sat on their arse.
Yes, but just give it a go FFS.

Did anyone here think it was a good tactic to get 11 behind the ball and pass the ball back to City for that whole second half in order to get a result?

How does anyone come to the conclusion that it was tactically astute?

Had a go - I can live with that.

Booting it out from defence all game and getting 11 behind the ball is a 'kin coward's trick.

No excuses.
Dave if we played open and got beat 5-0 you would be the last person coming in here giving Carlo praise so cut the shhhhhhid.

This is the single worst post on this forum in 2021, The state of this fanbase you deserve misery the lot of you.
He's the man who brought us a win in Satan's backyard for the first time in 22 years.
Please stop supporting us at any time.
We won at Anfield yet he’s brought us one of our the worst seasons ever at Goodison. What a manager.

I don't mean tonight, I mean facing Burnley at home.
Unfortunately we haven’t enough quality at times. Amd always relying on 2/3 players to have 9 out of 10 games. I wish ancelotti had played like this v Burnley and we may have knicked a 1-0.
I think he will play this way for the rest of the season. 5/6 wins and a few draws maybe enough for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back